RON Certified Loan Signing Agent
Contract, Flexible Hours, Remote
We are hiring notaries to serve the OneNotary clients on a contract basis. As a remote loan signing agent at OneNotary, you will be serving our clients, preparing closing documents, walking signers through signing their documents in an online closing. We will provide you with the freedom to select your own schedule and decide how many sessions you want to take, meaning you can regulate how much work you want to do with us.
Once signed up, you will go through the OneNotary training program to learn how the platform works so you can serve the clients by our high-quality standards.
• Be available to serve platform requests by your schedule,
• Take incoming RON requests,
• Prepare closing documents,
• Facilitate remote online signings for the OneNotary clients,
• Make sure all required fields are filled in and stamps placed in accordance with the State requirements,
• Terminate session if the signer does not comply with the notarization procedure.
• You must live in an authorized state for RON,
• You must be an active certified online/remote/electronic notary in addition to a traditional notary license,
• You must meet the loan signing agent requirements for your State,
• Be able to work from home, have a professional appearance, and neat background when talking to customers.
• Entrepreneurial spirit: You are a self-starter and a finisher. You enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization. You show commitment to the success of your team.
• Drive: You set ambitious goals for yourself. You are energetic, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility.